VICSWIM Bookings are now open for 2020.
Please note: BOOKINGS WILL ONLY BE CONFIRMED ONCE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE
The cost of the VICSWIM Summer Kidz program is only $30 and includes 5 swimming lessons
VICSWIM is open to children 4 years of age or older. Please note some venues may charge an entry fee. You can check here.
The program runs across 3 weeks at various locations throughout Victoria in 2020:
- Jan 6th -10th (5 x 30 minute lessons)
- Jan 13th -17th (5 x 30 minute lessons)
- Jan 20th -24th (5 x 30 minute lessons)
VICSWIM has provided Victorians with fun and educational aquatic holiday programs since 1976. VICSWIM focuses on learn to swim and water safety skills, both in pools and open water venues across the state. VICSWIM now offers new locations to meet increasing demand.
VICSWIM seeks to ensure that all Victorians have the opportunity to access water safety, survival and swimming programs for both, that maximise safety and attitudes ensuring confidence and the ability to enjoy aquatic environments.
What to bring to VICSWIM
Below is a list of what we recommend you have on hand for VICSWIM:
- Bathers (a rashie or top is essential if outdoors)
- Goggles (if you have some)
- Wetsuit (if you are swimming in open water and have one, not compulsory)
- Spare clothes – especially a warm jumper on cold days
- Thongs or sandals, or shoes and socks on cold days
- Sunscreen (if outdoors)
- Bottle of water