VICSWIM PROGRAM DATES 2017
Enrolments Open 17th October 2016
Program 1: Tuesday 3rd January - Friday 6th January
Program 2: Monday 9th January - Friday 13th January
Program 3: Monday 16th January - Friday 20th January
- Due to a public holiday falling in week 1 of the program. Program 1 will commence on Tuesday and conclude on Friday. Classes during this week will be 50 minutes in duration.
- Program 2 & 3 will commence on the Monday and conclude on the Friday. Classes during this week will be 40 minutes in duration.
- Children must be 4 years of age or above to participate in the VICSWIM program.
- Prior to booking into the VICSWIM program please refer to the conditions tab for the programs terms and condition.
- Reference to the refund policy can be located in conditions tab of the website.
- Reference to the wet weather policy can be located in the conditions tab of the website.
- An additional entry cost may apply at some venues. Please refer to the location tab for further information. The additional entry cost is payable to the venue hosting the program.
- To enrol in the program reference to the VICSWIM program criteria and skill level can be obtained by using the "Open Water" & "Pool Based" criteria information located in the skill level tab of the website.
BREAKING NEWS - VICSWIM FUNDING RENEWED FOR 2017 PROGRAM
Aquatics and Recreation Victoria (‘ARV’) is pleased to announce the approval of State Government funding to assist in the running of the 2016/2017 VICSWIM program.
The announcement was made by the Minister of Sport, Honorable John Eren MP at the 2016 Aquatics & Recreation Industry Awards gala, held on Friday 17th June 2016 in front of over 650 industry representatives.
The VICSWIM program is a low cost community aquatic education and water safety program that has delivered water safety lessons to Victorian kids, both swimming and survival in a range of aquatic environments, as well as health and social benefits such as enhanced community cohesion and engagement.
What We Do
VICSWIM has provided Victorians with fun and educational aquatic holiday programs since 1976. VICSWIM focuses on learn to swim and water safety skills, both in pools and open water venues across the state. VICSWIM now offers new locations to meet an increasing demand.
VICSWIM seeks to ensure that all Victorians have the opportunity to access water safety, survival and swimming programs (for both children and adults), that maximize safety and attitudes ensuring confidence and the ability to enjoy aquatic environments.
Vicswim added a new photo.
28 September at 6:53am
This morning we joined Kidsafe to launch their fourth annual ‘Closing ...
26 September at 8:08pm